Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

Holiday Style Diary | Outfit 1

White High Neck Crop | Topshop | £10 | Similar Here
White & Denim Inside Mini Skirt | Topshop | £28 |

Hello Lovely People,

I think it's about time I share some of my Holiday outfits on here, I went to Fuerteventura in June with my Boyfriend, Mum & Auntie, and had an amazing time, apart from the ridiculous amounts of wind (The wind being the reason I chose not to dress up most nights, because the moment I stepped out the door, it ruined my hair and blew up my dress / skirt all over the show anyway! So this was my first night outfit of the Holiday, I went for a very simple outfit, A high neck white crop top from Topshop, paired with a white and blue denim inside skirt from Topshop, Along with my River Island White Heels and Zara 'Stressed, But Well Dressed' Clutch (Which, can I say, I am so pleased to finally own!). I love the all white look but added the small pop of colour in the blue denim in the skirt to separate some of the pieces.

Much Love xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric